IAJS Communications, , Courses, Events, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Melanie Klein, Wilfred Bion, 0
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
By David Henderson How can the psychotherapist think about not knowing? Is psychoanalysis a contemplative practice? This book explores...
- IAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
Dear all, I would like to announce the release of my book, Confrontation with the Unconscious: Jungian Depth Psychology...
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations examines the symbolic nature of taboo, asking what is the purpose of a taboo and...
New Book: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus Alchemico di C. G. JungIAJS Communications, , Alchemy, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
I would like to announce that my new book “Jungian alchemy” it. trad. “Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear IAJS Members, Dr Bassil-Morozow and Professor Hockley are pleased to announced the publication of their joint work Jungian...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019