Dear IAJS Members:
- IAJS Communications, , eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Scholarship, 0
by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola Primordial Psyche (iUniverse 2011) introduces innovative perspectives to personality disorders and their connection with the...
- Bonnie Bright, , Audio Resources, Creative Projects, Latest News, Bonnie Bright, ecopsychology, Frankenstein, mythology, Romanyshyn, 0
Sharing a recent audio interview: “The Ecological Crisis and the Image of Frankenstein” Mary Shelley’s story haunts our time...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Approaching Infinity, Contemporary Analytic Work with a Spiritual Perspective, Dr. Mark Sullivan, ego-self axis, finite conscious self, infinite unconscious depths, Mark Sullivan PH.D., MFT, 0
Greetings! We are very excited about our live webinar out of San Francisco this Saturday! Dr. Mark Sullivan has...
- IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Latest News, Arts & Psyche Network, David Parker, Dr Jane Bacon, Michael Evans, San Francisco Jung Institute, University of Northampton, 0
We invite you to submit a paper, presentation or art/performance work Arts & Psyche Network Saturday 24th September 2011...
Activating the Client-Therapist Dyad: Embodied and Expressive Presence within the Therapeutic Alliance Speaker: Sissy LykouIAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
ASSOCIATION OF JUNGIAN ANALYSTS, Flat 3, 7 Eton Avenue, London NW3 3EL L E A D I N G ...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019