Dear IAJS Members:
- Bonnie Bright, , Audio Resources, Latest News, Bonnie Bright, creativity, David Rosen, depression, healing, interview, suicide, 0
I invite you to listen to my latest interview with David for Depth Insights™: The Healing Power of Creativity....
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, archetypal psychology, Estudos em Psicologia Imaginal, Himma Groups, James Hillman, Marcus Quintaes, Rubicon Crossings Jungian, Studies in Imaginal Psychology, Travessias Junguianas, Why Archetypal Psychology?, Wolfgang Giegerich, 0
This is the first communication about the event in honor of 40 years of Archetypal Psychology to be held...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
To celebrate the first year of The Australasian Association of Philosophy’s new journal, Australasian Philosophical Review, Routledge has compiled an article collection containing...
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Latest Conferences, 0
www.ispdi.org Berlin, July 19th – 21st, 2014 Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre Hotel Conference Theme:The Psychological Difference Special Guest...
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019