Dr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: June 14, 1997 The nature of masculinity is a popular subject for contemporary authors, either treated critically from...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Publications, 1
From Bonnie Bright Host at Depth Insights Radio and Executive Editor. Free access to the Spring 2013 issue of...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Publications, 0
Spring Journal Books (the book publishing imprint of Spring: A Journal of Archetype and Culture, the oldest Jungian psychology journal...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Creative Projects, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
Dear all, I would like to announce the release of my book, Confrontation with the Unconscious: Jungian Depth Psychology...
Upcoming conference theme will be "Engaging with, Applying, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation."Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Applying, Engaging with, iajs, IJJS, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation, 0
Dear all, As a follow up to the wonderful joint conference of IAJS and JSSS this past August, please...
Subscribe via Email
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016
- Ecstatic Ancient/Archaic Thought and Analytical Psychology: An InquiryApril 30, 2016
- Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism – Trial OfferApril 29, 2016