The Glittering World of the Navajo: Adapting the Wisdom of Navajo Healing to Jungian Clinical PracticeIAJS Communications, , Latest News, Jerome S. Bernstein, Jungian Analyst, Jungian Clinical Practice, Navajo, 0
September 6 – 10, 2011 A Four Day Clinical Seminar at Canyon de Chelly on the Navajo Reservation This...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
International Conference Association of Humanistic Psychology (AHP) and Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapy College (HIPC) Joint Conference International Humanistic Psychology Conference: ...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Events, Featured, Latest News, Analytical Psychology, Jung and phenomenology, Roger Brooke, 0
Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents The only chance to hear Roger Brooke in London (The conference is offered as...
Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis: Psychodynamic Approaches to Evidence-Based Practice by David Downing (Editor), Jon Mills (Editor)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear All Myself (John Mills) and David Downing have just published a book called, Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis with Karnac publishers. Two...
- IAJS Communications, , Blog, Discussion List, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Membership Issues, Membership Operations, 0
Please follow this link to peruse the nominees. Online elections will be opened Oct 15 to 26th. //jungianstudies.org/?p=3180 The...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019