IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Workshops, 0
14th November 2015 Dr. Gottfried M. Heuer “And Death Shall Have No Dominion“ Attending to the Silence, or: Dabblng...
Journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section on the conference series Psychoanalysis and PoliticsIAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
We are very happy to announce that the new issue of the journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section...
New Book Underworlds: Philosophies of the Unconscious from Psychoanalysis to Metaphysics By Jon MillsIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Scholarship, 0
The first book of its kind to provide a detailed analysis of the history of the unconscious from the...
IAJS Communications, , Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
London, July 15 — 16, 2016 Venue: Freud Museum, 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SX (www.freud.org.uk): Freud’s final home...
What Shapes a Life From Field to Form, From Archetype to Living Reality A Master Class with Michael ConfortiIAJS Communications, , Latest News, Michael Conforti, Pacifica Graduate Institute, 0
Pacifica Graduate Institute invites you to participate in a Master Class on the Ladera Campus of Pacifica Graduate Institute...
Subscribe via Email
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- 20% Off Routledge’s Monograph SeriesSeptember 21, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on