- IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, 0
To remind you all, and update you – our site has all registration details (//feministviewsfromsomewhere.wordpress.com) and the great news...
Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
- IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, analysts and psychotherapists, artistic or cultural practice, HOW TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP to IAJS, iajs Membership Rates, International Organization of Jungian Studies, The International Journal for Jungian Studies, 0
Membership is open to those from any discipline, artistic or cultural practice, including analysts and psychotherapists, with an interest...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019