A Jasmine Journey: Carl Jung's travel to India and Ceylon 1937-38 and Jung's Vision During Illness "Something New" Emerging from Orissa, 1944IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
ISBN book: 978-0-9918357-0-6 ISBN ebook: 978-0-9918357-1-3 ISBN CD: 978-0-9918357-2-0 ISBN Digital mp3: 978-09918357-3-7 166 pp Price: $9.98 To order...
- Dr. Michael Glock, , Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Latest News, Jung center, Jungian Community, 0
Our primary focus is to offer world-class Jungian seminars through internet technology. During these live seminars, international participants can...
- IAJS Communications, , Conference Registration, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Jungian psychology, Other, Spectre, The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian Psychology, 0
CONFERENCE DATE: July 27 8:00 am to July 30, 3:00 pm 2017 Latest News: July 11 2017—IAJS 2017 Flyer with...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019