- IAJS Communications, , Blog, Discussion List, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Membership Issues, Membership Operations, 0
Please follow this link to peruse the nominees. Online elections will be opened Oct 15 to 26th. http://jungianstudies.org/?p=3180 The...
The Glittering World of the Navajo: Adapting the Wisdom of Navajo Healing to Jungian Clinical PracticeIAJS Communications, , Latest News, Jerome S. Bernstein, Jungian Analyst, Jungian Clinical Practice, Navajo, 0
September 6 – 10, 2011 A Four Day Clinical Seminar at Canyon de Chelly on the Navajo Reservation This...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Webinar's, 0
The C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco is presenting a interesting Webinar titled “How to Save Jung from the...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, How Synchronicity Reveals Life’s Meaning, in Ways Science Can’t Yet Understand, The Synchro Summit, yale divinity school, 0
October 16, Yale Divinity School, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. The Synchro Summit: How Synchronicity Reveals Life’s Meaning in...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019