the Date: joint IAAP/IAJS Conference
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Latest News, 0
2017 is the 40th anniversary of the foundation of the Association of Jungian Analysts. We have planned a year filled...
- IAJS Communications, , eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Scholarship, 0
by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola Primordial Psyche (iUniverse 2011) introduces innovative perspectives to personality disorders and their connection with the...
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Latest News, 0
Hello Jungian Community, I am the chair of the mental health division of the popular culture association (PCA). Our...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, depth psychological, Kevin Lu, Psychoanalytic Studies, The Possibilities and Limitations of a Jungian Approach to Psychohistory, 0
The Possibilities and Limitations of aJungian Approach to Psychohistory A Presentation By Kevin Lu Tuesday 24th May 2011 –...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019