IAJS Communications, , Featured, Latest News, 0
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser January 15, 2016 There are Goddesses in Everywoman and Circles are Proliferating!...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Publishing Opportunities, 0
Have you just finished your dissertation? Consider having it published by Routledge. Over the years many objections have been...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, 0
At the Ladera Lane Campus of Pacifica Graduate Institute Space will be limited in order to accommodate ample opportunity...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Books, Featured, Latest News, The Red Book: Liber Novus, The Red Book: Liber Novus, 0
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
Subscribe via Email
- Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…October 27, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on