New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Publications, 0
Every statement about language is also a statement by and about psyche. Guided by this primary assumption, and inspired...
Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concernsIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Highlights, Home Page, 0
Dear IAJS Members, The Program Committee for the next IAJS/IAAP Joint conference has extended the deadline for submission of...
Conference – The Future of Creativity in Psychological Therapies: Common Ground or Practice plurality?IAJS Communications, , Conferences, Latest News, 0
2nd March 2018, The Ortus, £70 Tickets: Eventbrite
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019