Deep Blues explores the archetypal journey of the human psyche through an examination of the blues as a musical...
New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Analytical Psychology, Carl G. Jung, cultural complexes, cultural Self, Jungian analysts, 0
What is going on in Europe? In this book a number of outstanding Jungian Analysts explore the Cultural Complexes...
IAJS Communications, , Books, Events, Featured, Latest News, Analytical Psychology, Jung and phenomenology, Roger Brooke, 0
Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents The only chance to hear Roger Brooke in London (The conference is offered as...
IAJS Communications, , Home Page, Latest News, Publications, Alchemy, Analytical Psychology, Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola, Jungian studies, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation, 0
I would like to announce that my new book Jung e l’alchimia is being released (in Italian). It contains...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, a Life in Quest of the Lion, Analytical Psychology, Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology, Finding Jung, Frank N. McMillan Jr., Philosophy, 0
Frank N. McMillan Jr., a Life in Quest of the Lion Frank N. McMillan III Contributions by David H....
IAJS Communications, , JSSS 2013, Latest Conferences, Analytical Psychology, Braga Jung Conference, Conference of Research in Jung, iajs conferences, Literature and the Unconscious, Myth, 0
Next International JSSS Conference in Chicago, IL. Psyche and Society: The Work of the Unconscious 12th Annual Conference of...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, academic freedom, Analytical Psychology, contemporary cultural trends, facilitate academic exchange, history of psychological and cultural tendencies, iajs, jungian cultural practice, jungian methodological and theoretical research, Jungian studies, London Jung Club, multidisciplinary association, philosophy and history of science, post jungian scholarly publishing, post-Jungian studies, 0
The IAJS exists to promote and develop Jungian and post-Jungian studies and scholarship on an international basis. The IAJS...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Analytical (Jungian) Psychology in University programmes, Analytical Psychology, Andrew Samuels, archetypal alchemical union, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies of the University of Essex, IAAP, International Academic Conference of Analytical Psychology, International Association of Academic Jungian Studies, jungian academic Research, Jungian clinical/analytic practice, Jungian perspectives, marginalised groups, Renos Papadopoulos, 0
IAJS: A Brief Historical Account of its Inception In July 1995 Renos Papadopoulos and Andrew Samuels were appointed professors...
Subscribe via Email
- Sign Up Today! The Spectre of the ‘Other’ in Jungian PsychologyMarch 20, 2017
- Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis: Psychodynamic Approaches to Evidence-Based Practice by David Downing (Editor), Jon Mills (Editor)February 23, 2017
- 2nd call for papers for Holism: Possibilities and ProblemsFebruary 23, 2017
- New Book: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives on grandparent–––grandchild relationships by Isabelle MeierFebruary 16, 2017
- New book: Turbulent Times, Creative Minds: Erich Neumann and C.G. Jung in Relationship (1933-1960)February 3, 2017
- IAJS membership Sign Up on
- IAJS membership Sign Up on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on