Join this live event from Zurich, Northern England, and Sonoma! Jung & Neuroscience Thursday, June 28th Jung &...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Asheville Jung Center, Bernard Sartorius, cultural complexes, Murray Stein, The Case of Barack Obama, Thomas Singer MD, 0
Symbols of Individuation in Global Politics- The Case of Barack Obama. Both Seminars Now Available on DVD We are...
Subscribe via Email
- Call for papers: 2017 IAJS Conference South AfricaMay 25, 2016
- New Book: Social and Political Contributions of Jungian Psychology Edited by Emilija Kiehl, Mark Saban, Andrew SamuelsMay 25, 2016
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016