Join the free online book club in the month of October with Jungian-oriented therapist and author Elizabeth Clark-Stern. Elizabeth’s...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Uncategorized, Arts and Nature, Carl G. Jung, cultural practice, Culture and Society, depth psychology, eco-psychology, iajs, iajs routledge, International journal of Jungian Studies, Jung studies, Jungian media studies, Jungian psychology, jungian psychotherapy, jungian sandplay, Jungian Scholarship, Jungian studies, Jungian therapy, Literature and the Unconscious, On the Edge: Psyche in Ethics, post jungian, post jungian scholarship, post modern psychology, psychology of the unconscious, The International Association of Jungian Studies, 0
Next International JSSS Conference in Chicago, IL. Psyche and Society: The Work of the Unconscious 12th Annual Conference of...
Subscribe via Email
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016
- Ecstatic Ancient/Archaic Thought and Analytical Psychology: An InquiryApril 30, 2016
- Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism – Trial OfferApril 29, 2016