Call for papers for the 2011 – Enchantment and Disenchantment: The Psyche in Transformation Conference Friday July 15th and...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, C. G. Jung, disenchanted world, Disenchantment and the environment, Enchantment and Disenchantment The Psyche in Transformation, International Association for Jungian Studies, Max Weber, politics of re-enchantment, Symbols of Transformation, Synchronicity, 0
First Regional Conference of the International Association for Jungian Studies London (Venue TBA) UK Friday July 15th and Saturday July 16th 2011 In the...
Subscribe via Email
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016
- Ecstatic Ancient/Archaic Thought and Analytical Psychology: An InquiryApril 30, 2016
- Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism – Trial OfferApril 29, 2016