House: the Wounded Healer on Television (Routledge 2010) employs a Jungian perspective to examine the psychological construction of the...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, CG Jung in the Humanities, House: the Wounded Healer on Television, Perpetual Adolescence, Tim Burton: The Monster and the Crowd, 0
A True Note on a Slack String The Poetry of Patrick Kavanagh and the Psychology of Carl Jung: An...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019