House: the Wounded Healer on Television (Routledge 2010) employs a Jungian perspective to examine the psychological construction of the...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Uncategorized, CG Jung in the Humanities, House: the Wounded Healer on Television, Perpetual Adolescence, Tim Burton: The Monster and the Crowd, 0
A True Note on a Slack String The Poetry of Patrick Kavanagh and the Psychology of Carl Jung: An...
Subscribe via Email
- Confrontation with the Unconscious: Jungian Depth Psychology and Psychedelic Experience.March 13, 2016
- 2nd Jung/Lacan DialogueMarch 9, 2016
- Call for Paper and Panel Proposal – Topic: Society, Culture and Morality: East and WestFebruary 29, 2016
- The Snake in the Clinic: Psychotherapy’s Role in Medicine and Healing, by Guy DargertFebruary 20, 2016
- The Art of Mentalizing – Call for PapersFebruary 3, 2016