The Possibilities and Limitations of aJungian Approach to Psychohistory A Presentation By Kevin Lu Tuesday 24th May 2011 –...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Uncategorized, Daniel Andersen, Donald Fredericksen, Elizabeth Brodersen, IAJS Contact information, Joel Weishaus, Kevin Lu, Leslie Gardner, Mark Saban, Michael Glock, Stephani Stephens, 0
For further information about the IAJS please contact Elizabeth Brodersen or Leslie Gardner. To report or address any issues...
Subscribe via Email
- The Symbologist from the New York Times Sunday Book review. “The Red Book: Liber Novus”October 9, 2015
- New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and therelationship between the first and other(s)October 9, 2015
- Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents The only chance to hear Roger Brooke in LondonOctober 9, 2015
- New Book – A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS? by Andrew SamuelsOctober 9, 2015
- On Psychological and Visionary ArtOctober 8, 2015
- Anne Baring on “The Dream of the Cosmos” on
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on