(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, Debbie Stewart, University of Essex, WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE, 0
WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE? FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2011 University of Essex, Southend Campus, Friday...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, MA in Jungian, post-Jungian studies, Psychotherapeutic practitioners, University of Essex, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies <//www.essex.ac.uk/centres/psycho/> | Course details <//www.essex.ac.uk/centres/psycho/prospective/pg/ma_jungian_studies.aspx> A unique and internationally acclaimed MA, this course is designed...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019