The Proprietors (defined below) maintain this Website (the “Website”) for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website.
In your access and use of the Website, you accept and agree without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
Terms and Conditions
- The Website being the websites with the following urls (referred to collectively hereafter as the “Website”) JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) contains information about the members of the Website member products such as, but not limited to books, artworks, information, websites, etc., that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. Members are those persons who submit applications for this purpose and pay the membership fees payable. However, the Website and its contents are designed to comply with the laws of England; if you are a user outside the United States you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- Members who violate the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for the Proprietors will have their membership terminated on immediate notice. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access the Website. You may also terminate your membership at any time.
- The proprietors of the Website (“Proprietors”) make no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law, including, but not limited to, member information and Website discussion list postings. The Proprietors further assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website or of any posting on the discussion list member postings on the Website.
- You may freely browse the Website. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of the Proprietors All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained on material downloaded. Papers, both published and unpublished will be accepted from members but the Proprietors reserve the right to moderate them; they may be made available for limited time on the Website at the discretion of the Proprietors.
- You should assume that the copyright subsists in all contents of the Website is owned by the Proprietors unless otherwise specified and may not be used except as provided herein without the express written permission of the Proprietors. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission of the Proprietors. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither the Proprietors nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Website. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, images, art work, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. The Proprietors and their affiliates may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, the Proprietors and their affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products for no compensation.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Proprietors and others. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of the Proprietors or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that the Proprietors will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Although the Proprietors may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Website, the Proprietors are under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and the Proprietors assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Website nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information posted on the Website.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. The Proprietors will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Proprietors to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials and you hereby consent to the provision of such information.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Website or adding any unauthorized material to the Website. You are advised that the Proprietors will aggressively protect the Website and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- The Proprietors reserve the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time, and they may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Website by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
- This policy applies only to information collected on websites that are directly linked to this policy, and does not apply to information collected in other areas, whether online or offline. This policy does not apply to third-party websites that may be accessed through a link from a site covered by this policy. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party websites to understand how that site collects, uses and
discloses any Personal Information (as defined below).
- This policy addresses only information which is or may be collected on our websites.
- Our websites are not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 13, or to collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children either directly or through passive information technology such as cookies. If a parent or guardian has reason to believe that a child has provided us with Personal Information (as defined below), the parent or guardian should contact us at email@example.com
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not collect any personal information unless it is provided to us voluntarily through the IAJS discussion list or forms or data fields etc. You can visit many areas of our websites without telling us who you are or giving us Personal Information. Certain areas of our websites allow you to contact us to ask questions or provide comments or
contribute to the IAJS discussion list or other types of information. Please be aware that when you ask questions or provide comments or other information, you may be disclosing Personal Information.
Personal Information is information that can identify you, such as your name, street address, telephone number, email address and other similar information (“Personal Information.”) Please do not submit any Personal Information if you do not want it to be collected. You should be aware, however, that without providing requested information, even Personal Information; you may not be able to participate in particular features or activities that require such information.
COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-Personal Information is information that is not personal, such as questions, comments, ideas and suggestions that you provide, or information that we may collect that is not linked to any Personal Information. Non-Personal Information will be treated as non-confidential, and we may disclose and/or use that information without any obligation whatsoever to you, for any purpose and through any means.
JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) U.S websites may use a tracking technology called a “cookie.” A “cookie” is a small text file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to track your preferences and selections. When you return to the website, information stored in cookies associated with that site will be transmitted back to us. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computers hard drive, block all cookies or even receive a warning before a cookie is placed on your system. Refer to your browser instructions or Help button to learn more about cookies. You should be aware, however, that cookies might be necessary to provide you with certain features (e.g. customized delivery of information) available on JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) websites. This information is considered Non-Personal Information.
JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) websites may also automatically collect and store web log information relating to your computer and your visit, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet address of the website from which you linked to a JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) website; the date and time you accessed a JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) website, how long you spent and which pages you visited; your Internet protocol (IP) address; and your computer’s operating system and browser software. This information is considered Non-Personal Information.
JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) websites may also track your usage of the site through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs). The information collected through use of pixel tags is not personally identifiable and is considered Non-Personal Information.
WHO MAY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE DISCLOSED TO?
JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) will not transfer or allow access to your Person Information to third parties, except (i) to affiliated entities within the JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) Group, whether inside the or in other countries; (ii) in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities; (iii) to comply with legal requirements or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and (iv) when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to assist in an investigation regarding, or to prevent, illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person. Any affiliated entity, vendor or service provider who is permitted access to, or to whom we transfer; Personal Information is required to keep your Personal Information confidential.
WHAT ABOUT SECURITY?
JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) takes reasonable precautions to keep Personal Information secure against unauthorized access and use.
HOW DO I STOP GETTING COMMUNICATIONS?
If you decide you no longer wish to receive information or communications about particular products and services, or from JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) (for example, postal mailings, emails and telephone calls), you may opt out of any particular product or service or from all mailings by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you may continue to receive materials for a period of time while our lists are being updated.
This policy may be updated or revised from time to time, so you may want to check for updates if you access JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG) websites in the future.
Thank you for your interest in JUNGIANSTUDIES.ORG, JUNGIANSTUDIES.NET, JUNGIASTUDIES.NET AND THE IAJS DISCUSSION LIST (IAJSDISCUSSIONLIST.ORG)
Last update: February 07, 2011