Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS ConferenceDr. Michael Glock, , Call for Papers, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 1
Dear IAJS Members, The Program Committee for the next IAJS/IAAP Joint conference has extended the deadline for submission of...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Braga Conference, Latest News, Braga jung conference. Portugal braga Jung IAJS IAAp joint conference, Faculdade de Filosofia, Jung's Analytical Psychology in Conversation with a Changing World, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 0
Jung’s Analytical Psychology in Conversation with a Changing World To be held at: Universidade Católica Portuguesa. Faculdade de Filosofia....
Dr. Michael Glock, , Events, Featured, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
International Association for Analytical Psychology With Association of Jungian Analysts, British Jungian Analytic Association, Guild of Analytical Psychologists, Independent...
Dr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
By David Henderson How can the psychotherapist think about not knowing? Is psychoanalysis a contemplative practice? This book explores...
Subscribe via Email
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016
- Ecstatic Ancient/Archaic Thought and Analytical Psychology: An InquiryApril 30, 2016
- Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism – Trial OfferApril 29, 2016