New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Publications, 0
Every statement about language is also a statement by and about psyche. Guided by this primary assumption, and inspired...
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations examines the symbolic nature of taboo, asking what is the purpose of a taboo and...
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Latest News, 0
“Matter is spirit moving slowly enough to be seen.” Teilhard de Chardin Dreams, Complexes and the Self: Illusions and...
- IAJS Communications, , Video Resources, 0
Murray Stein and Karin Jironet contributed a chapter to The Transforming Leader: New Approaches to Leadership for...
Upcoming conference theme will be "Engaging with, Applying, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation."IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Applying, Engaging with, iajs, IJJS, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation, 0
Dear all, As a follow up to the wonderful joint conference of IAJS and JSSS this past August, please...
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019