- IAJS Communications, , Events, Latest News, Refugee Week, Tavistock Clinic, University of Essex, 0
(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Programs, 0
Dr. Ursula Wirtz, Zurich Analyst, Keynoter and Author – Trauma and Beyond: The Mystery of Transformation 5:30 PM, Thursday,...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, British Psychoanalytic Society, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Dr. Ken Wright, Found objects and mirroring forms, Mirroring and Attunement, 0
Wednesday 17 November 2010 Open Seminar (Colchester Campus) Found objects and mirroring forms (Dr. Ken Wright) Abstract: I use...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Online Panel Discussion, 0
DroughtAction — Online Gallery & Free Online Panel Discussion & Community Webinar on September 22, 2015 – A Global Exploration...
Journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section on the conference series Psychoanalysis and PoliticsIAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
We are very happy to announce that the new issue of the journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019