Dr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, C. G. Jung On the problem of psychogenesis in mental disease, collective unconscious, IAJS/JSSS conference held at Cornell University, psychogenesis of mental disease, 0
“Social, political, and religious conditions affect the collective unconscious in the sense that all those factors which are suppressed...
New Book Launched! A Contemplative Approach To Understanding World Religions C. G. Jung as Phenomenologist of the Soul by Blake W. BurlesonDr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
A Contemplative Approach To Understanding World Religions C. G. Jung as Phenomenologist of the Soul by Blake W. Burleson...
Dr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: June 22, 2005 To devise a theory of education is to address the questions of culture, cultural values...
Living in the Borderland:The Evolution of Consciousness and the Challenge of Healing Trauma by Jerome BernsteinDr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: October 1, 2005 | ISBN-10: 1583917578 | ISBN-13: 978-1583917572 | Edition: New Ed Living in the Borderland addresses the evolution of Western consciousness and describes...
Subscribe via Email
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on