Living in the Borderland:The Evolution of Consciousness and the Challenge of Healing Trauma by Jerome BernsteinDr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: October 1, 2005 | ISBN-10: 1583917578 | ISBN-13: 978-1583917572 | Edition: New Ed Living in the Borderland addresses the evolution of Western consciousness and describes...
NEW BOOK RELEASE! Somatic Cinema The relationship between body and screen – a Jungian perspective By Luke HockleyDr. Michael Glock, , Creative Projects, Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest Research, 0
“Drawing on Jung’s assertion that body and mind are indivisible, Luke Hockley develops a masterly analysis of the complex...
Subscribe via Email
- Sharing a new interview! — by the Depth Psychology AllianceAugust 26, 2015
- Pacifica Graduate Institute Announces International Scholar as ProvostAugust 26, 2015
- The World Within – C.G. Jung in His Own WordsAugust 24, 2015
- James Hollis PhD Finding Your Own Path on LIVING SMART with Patricia GrasAugust 23, 2015
- Jungian Analyst James Hollis introduces this concept and explains why is it so much a part of our daily lives.August 23, 2015
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on