New Government (USA) Policy Directive – USING BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE INSIGHTS TO BETTER SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLEIAJS Communications, , Latest News, Policy, 0
A growing body of evidence demonstrates that behavioral science insights — research findings from fields such as behavioral economics...
Public Programs at Pacifica – Structure and Spontaneity in Clinical Prose: A Clinical Writing WorkshopIAJS Communications, , Latest News, Programs, 0
Hi, Everyone, I just want to bring this workshop to your attention, especially those of you who are clinicians...
- IAJS Communications, , Association News, Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Conferences, Featured, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
I’m afraid the Jungian Psychoanalytic Association’s public conference on DISPLACEMENTS: INNER AND OUTER, originally announced for February 2018 at...
- Bonnie Bright, , Latest News, Video Resources, ecopsychology, nature, witnessing, 0
New Interview for Depth Insights™: Megan Hollingsworth M.S. joins Bonnie Bright to discuss Megan’s work on ex·tinc·tion wit·ness, a...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019