For over 100 years the UIA has been working to promote and facilitate the work of international associations. We look forward to welcoming you at our Round Table this year.
on Tuesday 29 and Wednesday 30 September in Bangkok at the Centara Grand at CentralWorld.
– the pioneering role of international associations
– creating a good structure and governance for associations
– encouraging corporate activism for an inclusive society
– establishing a consistent visual identity for associations
– engaging, educating, and motivating volunteer workers in a competitve world
– communicating clearly and effectively
with input from
– United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
– Associations Forum
– Coordinating Committee for International Voluntary Service (CCIVS)
– Singapore Business Federation
– Union of International Associations (UIA)
– and all the participating associations
You will find the full programme on http://www.uia.org/roundtable/asia-pacific-2015
The registration fee for association representatives is 2,500 THB. Thanks to the support of our partners at Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau, we are able to offer a high-level educational programme for a low fee. All other elements of the programme are complimentary. Delegates are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements and expenses. (Thai Airways is offering special fares.)
To register for the Round Table, please go to roundtable.uia.org and log in:
your username is M0018 and your password is RDLFMWAX.
Two delegates can register with this username and password. If you would like to send more delegates, please contact us.
Looking forward to meeting you there,
Coordinator, UIA Associations Round Table
PS. Thanks to a partnership agreement, Round Table delegates can also attend Incentive Travel & Conventions, Meetings Asia (IT&CMA) on 30 September and 1 October. IT&CMA will pay travel and accommodation costs for associations with “hosted buyer” status. For conditions and applications for “hosted buyer” status, please go to http://www.itcma.com/article.php?article_id=3115#hosting