Forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus alchemico di C. G. Jung (September 2015).
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Open Seminar Schedule, 0
Open Seminar Schedule (Colchester Campus)‘Emotional Development: Putting ‘Personality Disorder’ on the map’ Rex Haigh, Consultant Psychiatrist, Berkshire; Clinical Advisor,...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
“On the Doorstep of the Castle”—An exploration into the role of the feminine in spiritual, political, and relational realms...
Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
- IAJS Communications, , Courses, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, Shakespeare in Depth, Susan Rowland, 0
This is a unique opportunity to explore Shakespeare in the context of depth psychology, archetype, myth, and self-exploration. Susan...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019