Forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus alchemico di C. G. Jung (September 2015).
New Book: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus Alchemico di C. G. JungIAJS Communications, , Alchemy, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
I would like to announce that my new book “Jungian alchemy” it. trad. “Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi...
Extended the deadline for submission of proposals for the 2015 JSSS Conference, "On Nature and the Feminine: Psychological and Cultural Reflections,"IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Events, Featured, Latest News, 0
Dear Friends of JSSS, JSSS President, Alexandra Fidyk has extended the deadline for submission of proposals for the 2015...
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, Latest News, Carl G. Jung, OTTO GROSS, SABINA SPIELREIN, 0
CONFERENCE STYLE Workshop in three sections Healing Wounded History Jung and His “Twin Brother” Following Dr Heuer’s previous enthralling...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest Seminars, Publications, 0
I enjoyed reading the rich discussion of Catriona’s presentation on the psychology of zombies and their current popularity. It is afascinating...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Publications, "On The Day That Caetano Invited A Man To Go Up Stage" by Marcus Quintaes, "Spiritual Perspectives on Suicidal Impulses in Young Adults" by David Tacey, book chapters iajs members, Colonising the Heart: shame and the regulatory project" by David Henderson, 0
Selected chapters from books by or contributed to by members. “Colonising the Heart: shame and the regulatory project” by...
New Book: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives on grandparent–––grandchild relationships by Isabelle MeierIAJS Communications, , Books, eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear all It might be that my new book is of interest to you: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018