Post Conference: The IAJS Phoenix Conference on Rebirth and Renewal, ASU Mercado Campus, 27-29th June 2014IAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Phoenix 2014, Latest Conferences, 0
The programme organisers wish to thank all the participants for making this conference such a rich and meaningful event...
- IAJS Communications, , Conferences, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Archetypal Treatment, Combat Trauma, PTSD, 0
Co-sponsored by The Jungian Psychoanalytic Association & The New School for Social Research. Download the PDF flyer here >>> jpa_-spring-coll_121916_final_v3
- IAJS Communications, , Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
London, July 15 — 16, 2016 Venue: Freud Museum, 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SX (www.freud.org.uk): Freud’s final home...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Phoenix 2014, Latest Conferences, 0
Rebirth and Renewal International Conference of the International Association of Jungian Studies Arizona State University, Mercado Campus, Phoenix, Arizona...
Call for Participation: XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019, Vienna, AustriaIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Conferences, IAAP, 0
The site for the congress is The University of Vienna INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR ANALYTICAL PSYCHOLOGY INTERNATIONALE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR ANALYTISCHE...
- IAJS Communications, , Conference Registration, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Jungian psychology, Other, Spectre, The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian Psychology, 0
CONFERENCE DATE: July 27 8:00 am to July 30, 3:00 pm 2017 Latest News: July 11 2017—IAJS 2017 Flyer with...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019