New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
This book investigates consciousness as an emergent state arising from the global functioning of the brain and the body....
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Membership Operations, 0
A True Note on a Slack String The Poetry of Patrick Kavanagh and the Psychology of Carl Jung: An...
Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus alchemico di C. G. Jungdiegopignatelli, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola, 0
Forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus...
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018
- The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference to take place in JapanSeptember 4, 2018