New Book: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives on grandparent–––grandchild relationships by Isabelle MeierIAJS Communications, , Books, eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear all It might be that my new book is of interest to you: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, 0
Description How does Jung model his psychology on Plato’s philosophy? The Platonic Jung gives us a clear look at the remarkable...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Latest News, 1
My colleague Jeff Kiehl is a bit too modest in bringing his book to our attention. Jeff is in...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
More than any other in recent history, this presidential election has raised intense scrutiny of both candidates’ character to...
New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandIAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dionysus, god of dismemberment and sponsor of the lost or abandoned feminine, originates both Jungian psychology and literature in...
- A psychosocial enquiry into depth psychology and feminismFebruary 15, 2018
- African American Jungian Analysts: On Culture, Clinical Training/Practice and Racism. London conference of the Confederation for Analytical Psychology, 13th October 2018February 15, 2018
- IV European Congress of Analytical Psychology and its Academic PreCongress will be hold in the Palais des Papes, Avignon, France, on the August 29 – September 2 2018February 12, 2018
- Erel Shalit, 1950 – 2018February 12, 2018
- Conference – The Future of Creativity in Psychological Therapies: Common Ground or Practice plurality?February 1, 2018