- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
New Book By Leslie Gardner Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In...
- IAJS Communications, , eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Scholarship, 0
by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola Primordial Psyche (iUniverse 2011) introduces innovative perspectives to personality disorders and their connection with the...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest Seminars, Publications, 0
I enjoyed reading the rich discussion of Catriona’s presentation on the psychology of zombies and their current popularity. It is afascinating...
New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Analytical Psychology, Carl G. Jung, cultural complexes, cultural Self, Jungian analysts, 0
What is going on in Europe? In this book a number of outstanding Jungian Analysts explore the Cultural Complexes...
New Book: Social and Political Contributions of Jungian Psychology Edited by Emilija Kiehl, Mark Saban, Andrew SamuelsIAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear Jungian Friends, This is the book of papers from the London IAAP politics conference of December 2014. We...
- Guy Dargert, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, books ebooks publications medicine healing psychotherapy, 0
One of the most elegant, powerful, and accessible books on psychotherapy that I have read. Dargert recognises that the...
- C.G. JUNG PUBLIC LECTURESMay 3, 2018
- Available now: Philosophy Activism Nature issue13May 3, 2018
- New Psychosocial Studies ProgramApril 29, 2018
- New Book: The Routledge International Handbook of Jungian Film Studies Edited by Luke HockleyApril 15, 2018
- Announcing: The Fourth Analysis and Activism ConferenceApril 9, 2018