- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, archetypal psychology, Estudos em Psicologia Imaginal, Himma Groups, James Hillman, Marcus Quintaes, Rubicon Crossings Jungian, Studies in Imaginal Psychology, Travessias Junguianas, Why Archetypal Psychology?, Wolfgang Giegerich, 0
This is the first communication about the event in honor of 40 years of Archetypal Psychology to be held...
‘Terrors of Growing Old – Ageism in Therapeutic Care with Older People (Paul Terry, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Hertfordshire)IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Paul Terry, Specialty Lead for Older People, Terrors of Growing Old, Therapeutic Care with Older People, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies Friday 25 November 2011 Open Seminar (Southend Campus) ‘Terrors of Growing Old – Ageism...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019