August 2016 Archives by thread Messages sorted by: [ subject ] [ author ] [ date ] Starting: Tue Aug 2 01:01:03 UTC 2016 Ending: Sun Aug 21 00:58:18 UTC 2016 Messages: 52 [Talk] Trump as Trickster or… Chris Miller [Talk] Learning from Different Cultures jo king [Talk] Ecstatic conference leslie gardner [Talk] New book on symbolic imagination Warren Colman [Talk] New book on symbolic imagination drglock at bloomfactor.com [Talk] New…
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, academic freedom, Analytical Psychology, contemporary cultural trends, facilitate academic exchange, history of psychological and cultural tendencies, iajs, jungian cultural practice, jungian methodological and theoretical research, Jungian studies, London Jung Club, multidisciplinary association, philosophy and history of science, post jungian scholarly publishing, post-Jungian studies, 0
The IAJS exists to promote and develop Jungian and post-Jungian studies and scholarship on an international basis. The IAJS...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, analysts and psychotherapists, artistic or cultural practice, HOW TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP to IAJS, iajs Membership Rates, International Organization of Jungian Studies, The International Journal for Jungian Studies, 0
Membership is open to those from any discipline, artistic or cultural practice, including analysts and psychotherapists, with an interest...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, anima mundi, ANTIMONY, archetypal psychology, David Tacey, Hillman and Analytical Psychology, James Hillman, Toward A New Animism: Jung, 0
Dear Colleagues, The Executive Committee is pleased to launch the first seminar in the Issues in Jungian Psychology Series...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Elizabeth Brodersen, George Hogenson, IAJS Seminars, James Hillman, John Izod, Maryanne Barone-Chapman, Scott Feaster, Steve Myers, Warren Colman, 0
IAJS membership includes access to the global discussion list. Various seminars are conducted throughout each year. The seminars run...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Analytical (Jungian) Psychology in University programmes, Analytical Psychology, Andrew Samuels, archetypal alchemical union, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies of the University of Essex, IAAP, International Academic Conference of Analytical Psychology, International Association of Academic Jungian Studies, jungian academic Research, Jungian clinical/analytic practice, Jungian perspectives, marginalised groups, Renos Papadopoulos, 0
IAJS: A Brief Historical Account of its Inception In July 1995 Renos Papadopoulos and Andrew Samuels were appointed professors...
Subscribe via Email
- Imaginal Remembering: Our Soul’s Journey Through Memory and Imagination by Daphne DodsonMay 21, 2017
- The Santa Fe Boys Educational FoundationMay 19, 2017
- Jung’s Ethics Moral Psychology and his Cure of Souls By Dan Merkur Edited by Jon MillsMay 12, 2017
- Call for Participation: XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019, Vienna, AustriaMay 8, 2017
- Dear Members, We are retiring the old IAJS Talk Discussion list. May 2, 2017
- IAJS membership Sign Up on
- IAJS membership Sign Up on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on