Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus alchemico di C. G. Jungdiegopignatelli, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola, 0
Forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus...
Rhetorical Investigations G. B. Vico and C. G. Jung By Leslie Gardner, Director, Artellus Limited, UKIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, Scholarship, 0
Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
By David Henderson How can the psychotherapist think about not knowing? Is psychoanalysis a contemplative practice? This book explores...
Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting Room Paperback – Apr 8 2016 by Ann Shearer (Author)IAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear Colleagues I hope some of you may want to read this new book, just published by Routledge. I’d...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019