- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Cyprus Monitoring Center for drugs & drug addiction, Byron Gaist, Creative Suffering and the Wounded Healer, Magnolia Center, 0
Creative Suffering and the Wounded Healer is aimed at professional therapists and all readers who make mental health and...
New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Angeliki Yiassemides, Time and the Psyche: Jungian Perspectives, 0
Dear all, It is with great joy that I would like to inform you of the publication of Time and...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Publications, "On The Day That Caetano Invited A Man To Go Up Stage" by Marcus Quintaes, "Spiritual Perspectives on Suicidal Impulses in Young Adults" by David Tacey, book chapters iajs members, Colonising the Heart: shame and the regulatory project" by David Henderson, 0
Selected chapters from books by or contributed to by members. “Colonising the Heart: shame and the regulatory project” by...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Mark Winborn’s new book “Interpretation in Jungian Analysis: Art and Technique” is scheduled for release Aug. 8th. Early praise...
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019