Call for papers is still open September 15th. for the upcoming Red Book Event Conference sponsored by the C.G.Jung Center of New York, March 5, 2016
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
New Book By Leslie Gardner Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In...
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Conferences, 0
Call for papers Summer 2019 Jung regarded the Nekyia as a ‘meaningful katabasis … a descent into the cave...
- Bonnie Bright, , Audio Resources, Creative Projects, Latest News, Bonnie Bright, ecopsychology, Frankenstein, mythology, Romanyshyn, 0
Sharing a recent audio interview: “The Ecological Crisis and the Image of Frankenstein” Mary Shelley’s story haunts our time...
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations examines the symbolic nature of taboo, asking what is the purpose of a taboo and...
Rhetorical Investigations G. B. Vico and C. G. Jung By Leslie Gardner, Director, Artellus Limited, UKIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, Scholarship, 0
Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019