STATEMENT FROM THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR JUNGIAN STUDIES (IAJS) IN CONNECTION WITH THE OPEN LETTER...
IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesIAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Conferences, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
Dear IAJS, On behalf of the IAJS Executive Committee, I am sending you the IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call...
IAJS Communications, , Association News, Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Conferences, Featured, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
I’m afraid the Jungian Psychoanalytic Association’s public conference on DISPLACEMENTS: INNER AND OUTER, originally announced for February 2018 at...
IAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Featured, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Indeterminate States, 1
Indeterminate States: trans-cultural; trans-racial; trans-gender. Do these states mirror and reflect creative Jungian/post Jungian ideas about cross border migration...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019