More information may be found here >>>
IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, 0
This volume presents the first organized study of Jung’s ethics. Drawing on direct quotes from all of his collected...
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Angeliki Yiassemides, Time and the Psyche: Jungian Perspectives, 0
Dear all, It is with great joy that I would like to inform you of the publication of Time and...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019