Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies 16th Conference of Research in Jung and Analytical Psychology Co-Sponsored by The Asheville Jung...
IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesIAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Conferences, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
Dear IAJS, On behalf of the IAJS Executive Committee, I am sending you the IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call...
IAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Featured, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Indeterminate States, 1
Indeterminate States: trans-cultural; trans-racial; trans-gender. Do these states mirror and reflect creative Jungian/post Jungian ideas about cross border migration...
Call for Participation: XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019, Vienna, AustriaIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Conferences, IAAP, 0
The site for the congress is The University of Vienna INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR ANALYTICAL PSYCHOLOGY INTERNATIONALE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR ANALYTISCHE...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018