The programme organisers wish to thank all the participants for making this conference such a rich and meaningful event...
IAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Phoenix 2014, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Programs, 0
Dear Phoenix Conference Attendees, The time is approaching and the Planning and Programme Committees would like to welcome you...
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Phoenix 2014, Latest Conferences, 0
Rebirth and Renewal International Conference of the International Association of Jungian Studies Arizona State University, Mercado Campus, Phoenix, Arizona...
IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Events, Featured, Home Page, IAJS Phoenix 2014, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
Rebirth and Renewal International Conference of the International Association of Jungian Studies http://conference.jungianstudies.org Arizona State University, Mercado Campus, Phoenix,...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018