Powered by Eventbrite
IAJS Communications, , 2017 'Other' South Africa, Books, Conferences, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Matthew A. Fike, 0
by Matthew A. Fike (Author) C. G. Jung understood the anima in a wide variety of ways but especially...
Call for Participation: XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019, Vienna, AustriaIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Conferences, IAAP, 0
The site for the congress is The University of Vienna INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR ANALYTICAL PSYCHOLOGY INTERNATIONALE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR ANALYTISCHE...
IAJS Communications, , 2018 IAAP/IAJS Frankfurt Conference, Conferences, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
We are holding a joint IAAP/IAJS conference from 3-5 August 2018 at the Goethe University, West end Campus, Frankfurt,...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018