On April 16, I will present a half-day course for the C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco’s clinical Continuing...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Courses, Creative Projects, Featured, Film & Media, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
IAJS Communications, , Courses, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, Shakespeare in Depth, Susan Rowland, 0
This is a unique opportunity to explore Shakespeare in the context of depth psychology, archetype, myth, and self-exploration. Susan...
- TEACHING AND TRANSFORMATION by Bernie NevilleDecember 10, 2017
- Save this date: CAP’s next conferenceNovember 26, 2017
- THE ARTIST DINING ROOM: LEONORA CARRINGTON The Artist Dining Room at Guest ProjectsNovember 26, 2017
- Jung`s Red Book for our Time: Searching for Soul under Postmodern Conditions Vol. 1November 10, 2017
- 160 people coming to Analysis and Activism 3October 31, 2017