Dear all, Along with my forthcoming seminar, I want to blatantly self promote my new book: Jungian Literary Criticism:...
IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Conferences, Featured, 0
Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies 16th Conference of Research in Jung and Analytical Psychology Co-Sponsored by The Asheville Jung...
New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Description Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts provides an analysis of collective phenomena, specifically mass visions of the Virgin Mary,...
IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Latest News, Publications, 0
Dear All: On the heels of Ladson’s and Hessel’s seminar and book Temporality and Shame–which I hope everyone buys–hint, hint, as...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018