Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Courses, Creative Projects, Featured, Film & Media, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Latest News, Arts & Psyche Network, David Parker, Dr Jane Bacon, Michael Evans, San Francisco Jung Institute, University of Northampton, 0
We invite you to submit a paper, presentation or art/performance work Arts & Psyche Network Saturday 24th September 2011...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018