Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Courses, Creative Projects, Featured, Film & Media, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Latest News, Arts & Psyche Network, David Parker, Dr Jane Bacon, Michael Evans, San Francisco Jung Institute, University of Northampton, 0
We invite you to submit a paper, presentation or art/performance work Arts & Psyche Network Saturday 24th September 2011...
- C.G. JUNG PUBLIC LECTURESMay 3, 2018
- Available now: Philosophy Activism Nature issue13May 3, 2018
- New Psychosocial Studies ProgramApril 29, 2018
- New Book: The Routledge International Handbook of Jungian Film Studies Edited by Luke HockleyApril 15, 2018
- Announcing: The Fourth Analysis and Activism ConferenceApril 9, 2018