Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Courses, Creative Projects, Featured, Film & Media, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Latest News, Arts & Psyche Network, David Parker, Dr Jane Bacon, Michael Evans, San Francisco Jung Institute, University of Northampton, 0
We invite you to submit a paper, presentation or art/performance work Arts & Psyche Network Saturday 24th September 2011...
- Jung`s Red Book for our Time: Searching for Soul under Postmodern Conditions Vol. 1November 10, 2017
- 160 people coming to Analysis and Activism 3October 31, 2017
- Tom Kirsch In MemoryOctober 31, 2017
- New Book: Sexual Revolutions by Gottfried HeuerOctober 27, 2017
- Save the Date announcement: Displacements: Inner and OuterOctober 21, 2017