Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Courses, Creative Projects, Featured, Film & Media, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Latest News, Arts & Psyche Network, David Parker, Dr Jane Bacon, Michael Evans, San Francisco Jung Institute, University of Northampton, 0
We invite you to submit a paper, presentation or art/performance work Arts & Psyche Network Saturday 24th September 2011...
- Jungian Psychology East & West: Encountering DifferencesAugust 13, 2018
- JUNGIAN PSYCHOLOGY & THE HUMAN SCIENCES: AN INTERDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCEAugust 13, 2018
- Summary of the Joint IAAP-IAJS Frankfurt Conference 2-5 August 2018.August 12, 2018
- EXPLORING FREUD’S WORLD with Chris DowningAugust 9, 2018
- New Book: Lacan on Psychosis From Theory to Praxis Edited by Jon Mills & David L. DowningJuly 30, 2018