Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Courses, Creative Projects, Featured, Film & Media, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Latest News, Arts & Psyche Network, David Parker, Dr Jane Bacon, Michael Evans, San Francisco Jung Institute, University of Northampton, 0
We invite you to submit a paper, presentation or art/performance work Arts & Psyche Network Saturday 24th September 2011...
- A psychosocial enquiry into depth psychology and feminismFebruary 15, 2018
- African American Jungian Analysts: On Culture, Clinical Training/Practice and Racism. London conference of the Confederation for Analytical Psychology, 13th October 2018February 15, 2018
- IV European Congress of Analytical Psychology and its Academic PreCongress will be hold in the Palais des Papes, Avignon, France, on the August 29 – September 2 2018February 12, 2018
- Erel Shalit, 1950 – 2018February 12, 2018
- Conference – The Future of Creativity in Psychological Therapies: Common Ground or Practice plurality?February 1, 2018