About the Book An exponentially growing industry, human robot interaction (HRI) research has drawn predominantly upon psychologists’ descriptions of...
IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Events, Featured, Highlights, Latest Conferences, 0
Announcing the 2016 JSSS Conference Location:Santa Fe, New Mexico, La Fonda Hotel Dates: Sunday evening, June 26th through the...
IAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Jung e l’alchimia. Introduzione all’alchimia junghiana Jung e l’alchimia sheds light onto psychological outlook of Jung’s alchemy strictly mimicking...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019