Friends, I wonder if some of you may find my newly published book Integration: The Psychology and Mythology of MartinLuther...
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Cyprus Monitoring Center for drugs & drug addiction, Byron Gaist, Creative Suffering and the Wounded Healer, Magnolia Center, 0
Creative Suffering and the Wounded Healer is aimed at professional therapists and all readers who make mental health and...
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Publications, "On The Day That Caetano Invited A Man To Go Up Stage" by Marcus Quintaes, "Spiritual Perspectives on Suicidal Impulses in Young Adults" by David Tacey, book chapters iajs members, Colonising the Heart: shame and the regulatory project" by David Henderson, 0
Selected chapters from books by or contributed to by members. “Colonising the Heart: shame and the regulatory project” by...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019