The C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco in cooperation with the International Association for Analytical Psychology and Analysis and...
African American Jungian Analysts: On Culture, Clinical Training/Practice and Racism. London conference of the Confederation for Analytical Psychology, 13th October 2018IAJS Communications, , Conference Registration, Conferences, Latest Conferences, 0
After the Seminar – From Ruth Williams and Andrew Samuels – A Chance to Hear Fanny Brewster, Alan Vaughan...
IAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Featured, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Indeterminate States, 1
Indeterminate States: trans-cultural; trans-racial; trans-gender. Do these states mirror and reflect creative Jungian/post Jungian ideas about cross border migration...
IAJS Communications, , Conference Registration, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Jungian psychology, Other, Spectre, The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian Psychology, 0
CONFERENCE DATE: July 27 8:00 am to July 30, 3:00 pm 2017 Latest News: July 11 2017—IAJS 2017 Flyer with...
IAJS Communications, , Conferences, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Archetypal Treatment, Combat Trauma, PTSD, 0
Co-sponsored by The Jungian Psychoanalytic Association & The New School for Social Research. Download the PDF flyer here >>> jpa_-spring-coll_121916_final_v3
IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
An international interdisciplinary conference Confirmed speakers include: George Hogenson, Christian Kerslake, Harald Atmanspacher, Inna Semetsky, Joe Cambray, Joshua Ramey,...
- New Book: The Routledge International Handbook of Jungian Film Studies Edited by Luke HockleyApril 15, 2018
- Announcing: The Fourth Analysis and Activism ConferenceApril 9, 2018
- IAJS Member Dr. Stephani Stephens Wins Award from the Parapsychology FoundationMarch 19, 2018
- Conference reminder: Feminist Views from SomewhereMarch 19, 2018
- Conference: Theoretical Foundations of Analytical Psychology: Recent Developments and ControversiesMarch 19, 2018