The essays in this volume are geared to the recognition that the posthumous publication of The Red Book: Liber Novus by C....
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Books, Featured, Latest News, The Red Book: Liber Novus, The Red Book: Liber Novus, 0
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
- SAVE THE DATES! Upcoming IAJS Online SeminarsFebruary 14, 2019
- Call for papers: IAJS 2020 Conference: Jungian PSychology and the Human Sciences.February 12, 2019
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018