Today we owe a debt to the pioneers who struggled with uncovering the unconscious when it was not present....
This is the second in a series of Jung-Lacan Dialogues aimed at fostering an engagement between two important and...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018