- IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Analytical (Jungian) Psychology in University programmes, Analytical Psychology, Andrew Samuels, archetypal alchemical union, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies of the University of Essex, IAAP, International Academic Conference of Analytical Psychology, International Association of Academic Jungian Studies, jungian academic Research, Jungian clinical/analytic practice, Jungian perspectives, marginalised groups, Renos Papadopoulos, 0
IAJS: A Brief Historical Account of its Inception In July 1995 Renos Papadopoulos and Andrew Samuels were appointed professors...
- IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, 0
To remind you all, and update you – our site has all registration details (//feministviewsfromsomewhere.wordpress.com) and the great news...
- IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, anima mundi, ANTIMONY, archetypal psychology, David Tacey, Hillman and Analytical Psychology, James Hillman, Toward A New Animism: Jung, 0
Dear Colleagues, The Executive Committee is pleased to launch the first seminar in the Issues in Jungian Psychology Series...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019