The IAJS exists to promote and develop Jungian and post-Jungian studies and scholarship on an international basis.
The IAJS is a 501c3 non profit association registered in the State of California, USA.
The current executive members are listed below. Dr Elizabeth Brodersen and Dr Michael Glock currently share the responsibilities of co chairing the IAJS.
For further information about the IAJS please contact Elizabeth Brodersen P.h.D. or Michael Glock Ph.D. To report or address any issues regarding the IAJS discussion list, website and/or payments please email Michael Glock Ph.D.
Questions, issues call us USA +1.310.577.2380 IAJS Operations
For membership login, Journal or [TALK] Discussion issues please reach out directly to our new Membership Secretary Barbara Vojasova.
The new IAJS Executive committee (November 2014-2017) and responsibilities:
- Dr. David Barton Honorary Treasurer – USA
- Dr. Elizabeth Brodersen Co-Chair IAJS. IAAP Liaison – Switzerland
- Dr. Marybeth Carter – USA
- Peter T. Dunlap Honorary Secretary – USA
- Dr. Michael Glock, Co-Chair IAJS. Media Architecture – USA
- Stephen Farah, List Moderator IAJS – South Africa
- Dr. Luke Hockley Editor IJJS – UK
- Dr. Lucy Huskinson Editor IJJS – UK
- Jean Hinson Lall Honorary Historian-Parliamentarian & Assistant Secretary – USA
- Dr. Konoyu Nakamura – Japan
The outgoing IAJS Executive committee (2009-2014) and responsibilities:
- Daniel Anderson, USA
- Dr. Elizabeth Brodersen, Switzerland
- Dr Leslie Gardner, UK, (ex officio), membership secretary + IJJS liaison
- Dr. Michael Glock, digital architect, USA
- Stephen Farah (IAJS list moderator)
- Dr. Donald Lawrence Fredericksen (chairman) USA
- Dr. Luke Hockley, editor IJJS (ex officio) UK
- Dr. Lucy Huskinson, editor IJJS (ex officio) UK
- Dr. Kevin Lu, UK
- Mark Saban, UK
- Stephani Stephens, USA
- Joel Weishaus, USA (ex officio)