The IAJS exists to promote and develop Jungian and post-Jungian studies and scholarship on an international basis.
The IAJS is a 501c3 non profit association registered in the State of California, USA.
The current executive members are listed below. Dr Elizabeth Brodersen and Kiley Laughlin currently share the responsibilities of chairing the IAJS.
For further information about the IAJS please contact Elizabeth Brodersen P.h.D. or Kiley Laughlin To report or address any issues regarding the IAJS discussion list, website and/or payments please email Camilla Giambonini
Questions, issues call Kiley laughlin USA +1.(530) 564-7640
For membership login, Journal or [TALK] Discussion issues please reach out directly to our new Membership Secretary Barbara Vojasova.
The New Executive Committee (Jan 2018-2021) and responsibilities.
- Liz Brodersen and Kiley Laughlin will be serving as Co-Chairs. For Liz, this is an interim appointment to provide a transition to the new EC until another EC member is elected as Co-Chair.
- David Barton will continue to serve as Hon Treasurer
- Camilla Giambonini will serve as Hon Secretary
- Robin McCoy Brooks will serve as Chair of online seminars
- Stephen Farah will continue to serve as list serve moderator
- Jon Mills will serve as IJJS liaison
- Liz Brodersen will continue to serve as IAAP liaison
- Roger Brooke
- Konoyu Nakamura
The IAJS Executive committee (November 2014-2017) and responsibilities:
- Dr. David Barton Honorary Treasurer – USA
- Dr. Elizabeth Brodersen Co-Chair IAJS. IAAP Liaison – Switzerland
- Dr. Marybeth Carter – USA
- Peter T. Dunlap Honorary Secretary – USA
- Dr. Michael Glock, Co-Chair IAJS. Media Architecture – USA
- Stephen Farah, List Moderator IAJS – South Africa
- Dr. Luke Hockley Editor IJJS – UK
- Dr. Lucy Huskinson Editor IJJS – UK
- Jean Hinson Lall Honorary Historian-Parliamentarian & Assistant Secretary – USA
- Dr. Konoyu Nakamura – Japan
The IAJS Executive committee (2009-2014) and responsibilities:
- Daniel Anderson, USA
- Dr. Elizabeth Brodersen, Switzerland
- Dr Leslie Gardner, UK, (ex officio), membership secretary + IJJS liaison
- Dr. Michael Glock, digital architect, USA
- Stephen Farah (IAJS list moderator)
- Dr. Donald Lawrence Fredericksen (chairman) USA
- Dr. Luke Hockley, editor IJJS (ex officio) UK
- Dr. Lucy Huskinson, editor IJJS (ex officio) UK
- Dr. Kevin Lu, UK
- Mark Saban, UK
- Stephani Stephens, USA
- Joel Weishaus, USA (ex officio)