Does the earth have a spirit or soul? Science and rationality have not taught us how to love or care for the earth. The mythic bonds to nature, such as those found in Aboriginal Australian cultures, appear to have real survival value because they bind us to the earth in a meaningful way.
- IAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Dear Colleagues, My new book, Energies and Patterns in Psychological Type: The reservoir of consciousness, begins shipping on both sides...
New Book: Temporality and Shame: Perspectives from Psychoanalysis and Philosophy by Ladson Hinton, Hessel WillemsenIAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Temporality and Shame, 0
I wanted to alert the list to a recently published book in my Routledge series edited by Ladson Hinton and Hessel...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
This book investigates consciousness as an emergent state arising from the global functioning of the brain and the body....
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
by Susanna Ruebsaat (Author) The inner figure of the blind victim, the one who has the power to withstand the dark...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Jung e l’alchimia. Introduzione all’alchimia junghiana Jung e l’alchimia sheds light onto psychological outlook of Jung’s alchemy strictly mimicking...
New Book Underworlds: Philosophies of the Unconscious from Psychoanalysis to Metaphysics By Jon MillsIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Scholarship, 0
The first book of its kind to provide a detailed analysis of the history of the unconscious from the...
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019