- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
To celebrate the first year of The Australasian Association of Philosophy’s new journal, Australasian Philosophical Review, Routledge has compiled an article collection containing...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Latest News, 0
Toni Wolff and C. G. Jung: A Collaboration is the first comprehensive account of the personal and professional collaboration between...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, C. G. Jung, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Enchantment disenchantment, Professor Roderick Main, re-enchantment, secular age, 0
Wednesday 16 November 2011 ‘Enchantment, disenchantment, re-enchantment: C. G. Jung in a secular age’ Professor Roderick Main, Centre...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, depth psychological, Kevin Lu, Psychoanalytic Studies, The Possibilities and Limitations of a Jungian Approach to Psychohistory, 0
The Possibilities and Limitations of aJungian Approach to Psychohistory A Presentation By Kevin Lu Tuesday 24th May 2011 –...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019