On behalf of the IAJS Executive Committee, I am sending you the IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers. The Conference will take place November 2-3, 2019 near Osaka, Japan, at Otemon Gakuin University. IAJS Executive Committee Member Dr. Konoyu Nakamura will be the chair of the conference. All the relevant information and instructions are contained in the attached CfP.
Kiley Laughlin, PhD
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, Latest News, Carl G. Jung, OTTO GROSS, SABINA SPIELREIN, 0
CONFERENCE STYLE Workshop in three sections Healing Wounded History Jung and His “Twin Brother” Following Dr Heuer’s previous enthralling...
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018
- The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference to take place in JapanSeptember 4, 2018