Dear Colleagues, Please save this date and pass it on to any organisations with which you are connected. Many thanks. Andrew...
Journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section on the conference series Psychoanalysis and PoliticsIAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
We are very happy to announce that the new issue of the journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section...
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
International Association for Analytical Psychology With Association of Jungian Analysts, British Jungian Analytic Association, Guild of Analytical Psychologists, Independent...
New Book: Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter Edited by Susan LordIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Latest News, 0
Dear IAJS Colleagues: Announcing the publication of “Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter”...
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Latest News, Refugee Week, Tavistock Clinic, University of Essex, 0
(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019