His book is a return for a new beginning that reverses the current regression in much of Jungian thought to psychoanalytic ideas. It offers a move into the depths ofspirit that is fraught with both danger and opportunity. Pignatelli challenges us to heroically and creatively engage the living primordial psyche as part of a deeply needed renaissance of Jung’s original vision in our time.”
~Veronica Goodchild, PhD, Professor of Jungian and Imaginal Studies at Pacifica Graduate Institute, and author of Songlines of the Soul: Pathways to a New Vision for a New Century (2012), and Eros and Chaos: The Sacred Mysteries and Dark Shadows of Love (2001, 2008).
“A fresh new, lyrical voice has emerged in the writings of Diego Pignatelli. The Primordial Psyche carries the reader from theory to imagination, a fascinating read.”
~Joseph Cambray, Author of Synchronicity: Nature and Psyche in an Interconnected Universe
Download a PDF of the front and back cover here…Psiche_Primordiale_Cover
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, Latest News, Carl G. Jung, OTTO GROSS, SABINA SPIELREIN, 0
CONFERENCE STYLE Workshop in three sections Healing Wounded History Jung and His “Twin Brother” Following Dr Heuer’s previous enthralling...
- New Book: Trolling with the Fisher King by Paul PinesJanuary 15, 2018
- The Australasian Association of Philosophy Article Collection FREEJanuary 15, 2018
- JPA’s upcoming conference: DISPLACEMENTS: INNER AND OUTER has been rescheduledDecember 15, 2017
- New Book: Temporality and Shame: Perspectives from Psychoanalysis and Philosophy by Ladson Hinton, Hessel WillemsenDecember 14, 2017
- TEACHING AND TRANSFORMATION by Bernie NevilleDecember 10, 2017