IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesIAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Conferences, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, Japan Otemon Gakuin University, Ai Campus Call for Papers November 2-3, 2019 We...
Upcoming conference theme will be "Engaging with, Applying, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation."IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Applying, Engaging with, iajs, IJJS, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation, 0
Dear all, As a follow up to the wonderful joint conference of IAJS and JSSS this past August, please...
- IAJS Communications, , Home Page, Latest News, Workshops, 0
Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents JUNGIAN ANALYSIS AND HUMANISTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY: CRITICAL CONNECTIONS – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE 5th biennial...
New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019