I am glad to inform you that the IV European Congress of Analytical Psychology and its Academic PreCongress will be hold in the Palais des Papes, Avignon, France, on the August 29 – September 2 2018.
You are all invited to participate at the Academic PreCongress (“Analytical Psychology Meets Academic Research”), the two first days, with the participation as speakers of : Ann Addison (London), Harald Atmanspacher (Zurich), Thomas Filk (Freiburg), Toshio Kawai (Kyoto), Roderick Main (Essex), Christine Maillard (Strasbourg), Christian Roesler (Basel) and Sonu Shamdasani (London).
Analysts, psychotherapists and students are also invited to participate at the IV European Congress of Analytical Psychology (“Bridging the Familiar and the Unfamiliar in the Europe of Today: Cultural, Clinical and Theoretical Perspectives”).
You will find all the informations about those events, and be able to register, on the website of the congress : https://www.jungeuropeancongress.org/
I attach the flyers of this events to this email.
Hoping to meet you in Avignon and with my best wishes,
François Martin-Vallas, Md, PhD
Member of the Program Committee of the Academic PreCongress
Chair of the Program Committee of the IV European Congress of Analytical Psychology
African American Jungian Analysts: On Culture, Clinical Training/Practice and Racism. London conference of the Confederation for Analytical Psychology, 13th October 2018IAJS Communications, , Conference Registration, Conferences, Latest Conferences, 0
After the Seminar – From Ruth Williams and Andrew Samuels – A Chance to Hear Fanny Brewster, Alan Vaughan...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, C. G. Jung in a secular age, disenchantment, Enchantment, Professor Roderick Main, re-enchantment, 0
Wednesday 16 November 2011 ‘Enchantment, disenchantment, re-enchantment: C. G. Jung in a secular age’ Professor Roderick Main, Centre for...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018