I am glad to inform you that the IV European Congress of Analytical Psychology and its Academic PreCongress will be hold in the Palais des Papes, Avignon, France, on the August 29 – September 2 2018.
You are all invited to participate at the Academic PreCongress (“Analytical Psychology Meets Academic Research”), the two first days, with the participation as speakers of : Ann Addison (London), Harald Atmanspacher (Zurich), Thomas Filk (Freiburg), Toshio Kawai (Kyoto), Roderick Main (Essex), Christine Maillard (Strasbourg), Christian Roesler (Basel) and Sonu Shamdasani (London).
Analysts, psychotherapists and students are also invited to participate at the IV European Congress of Analytical Psychology (“Bridging the Familiar and the Unfamiliar in the Europe of Today: Cultural, Clinical and Theoretical Perspectives”).
You will find all the informations about those events, and be able to register, on the website of the congress : https://www.jungeuropeancongress.org/
I attach the flyers of this events to this email.
Hoping to meet you in Avignon and with my best wishes,
François Martin-Vallas, Md, PhD
Member of the Program Committee of the Academic PreCongress
Chair of the Program Committee of the IV European Congress of Analytical Psychology
- Bonnie Bright, , Audio Resources, Latest News, Bonnie Bright, creativity, David Rosen, depression, healing, interview, suicide, 0
I invite you to listen to my latest interview with David for Depth Insights™: The Healing Power of Creativity....
- New Book: The Routledge International Handbook of Jungian Film Studies Edited by Luke HockleyApril 15, 2018
- Announcing: The Fourth Analysis and Activism ConferenceApril 9, 2018
- IAJS Member Dr. Stephani Stephens Wins Award from the Parapsychology FoundationMarch 19, 2018
- Conference reminder: Feminist Views from SomewhereMarch 19, 2018
- Conference: Theoretical Foundations of Analytical Psychology: Recent Developments and ControversiesMarch 19, 2018